The Artificial Intelligence in the Enterprise Meet-Up will host their November 8th meeting at AI World Conference & Expo from 6:00-8:30pm.
This meetup will focus on discussing the real-world problems in the enterprise that AI is currently solving and the ones that are within reach in the near future. To understand the lay of the land, we have invited:
Babak Hodjat, Co-Founder and Chief Scientist, Sentient Technologies will share his perspectives on this topic with us. Sentient Technologies has released a few enterprise applications on top of its distributed AI platform. With $150M in funding, Sentient Technologies is known as the AI startup with the most funding to date.
- The categories of problems in the enterprise that are/will benefit the most from advances in AI
- The verticals in the enterprise that are poised to benefit the most from AI in enterprise
- The role of data science and Big Data analysis in building intelligent applications and when we move into the AI domain
- The ROI and the economy of using AI in solving enterprise problems
- The set of AI technologies that are proving to bring the most benefits to the enterprise
- The value networks in the enterprises that AI startups can form and contribute to
During the discussion and also at the end we will invite the audience to ask Babak their questions. Here is the agenda:
6:30-7:15pm Discussion with Babak Hodjat from Sentient Technologies
7:15-7:30pm Questions from the audience
7:30-8:00pm Follow-up discussions